My laptop battery has politely told me for
So, I've sat for a few days with no way to write to the one random person who accidentally stumbles onto my blog by googling something about fitness or pictures of buff guys. It happens, I'm sure.
I might really need my husband to come home soon. I'm getting so
Today, the boys and I went to visit a friend and have a playdate with her little girl. Our days go so much better when we get out of the house for a while. I was pretty bummed though that I didn't get to the gym. I'm finally making time for myself again and I love it. I have attempted to workout only a handful of times since I had Thing 1 but now I'm back at it and I really missed it and I love it! I love rediscovering old loves. Like, when my husband finally gets off that freaking boat!
No comments:
Post a Comment